The main mechanism of skin aging is a decrease in the content of water in it, which is bound and retained by hyaluronic acid. Its production in the body is carried out by fibroblast cells, which stop dividing with age. After the introduction of drugs based on hyaluronic acid and amino acids, the result of biorevitalization persists for a long time due to the fact that cells acquire the ability to increase regeneration. Such methods of rejuvenation are used all over the world and are considered one of the most effective.
Benefits of biorevitalization:
- supplies the resources that are necessary for the renewal of cells;
- restores natural processes in the dermis and the body;
- due to the production of “young” fibers of collagen, elastin and restoration of the content of its own hyaluronic acid, it is possible to restore the elasticity of the skin, significantly improve its structure
- during biorevitalization, recovery occurs from the inside;
- the face looks natural, the skin is smoothed, becomes elastic and radiant;
It should be noted that the maximum efficiency and safety of the procedure are guaranteed, provided that the injections with hyaluronic acid are performed professionally and with high-quality drugs, certified drugs.
Leather qualities change under the influence of toxic substances, polluted environment, etc. Fatigue, dryness, increased pigmentation, wrinkles appear, loss of elasticity and premature aging of the skin are observed, which visually add age.
Therefore, timely prevention is so important, which will allow us to prolong the qualities characteristic of young skin.
Injection biorevitalization – instant rejuvenation of the facial skin
Injection biorevitalization is a procedure during which the skin receives a powerful charge that activates the natural processes of rejuvenation and healing. It has become in demand in the world due to the following properties:
• Possibility of using biorevitalization on any part of the skin;
• deeply moisturize, activate recovery processes, improve the relief in any area – eyelids, neck, décolleté, hands, etc.
• rejuvenation without pain and surgery;
• reasonable and adequate price.
• only 3-4 sessions are required for a long-term effect;
Why is biorevitalization needed and what is its effect?
The presence of hyaluronic acid in the skin determines many important processes. Without HA, the skin would not be able to retain water. With age, the amount of hyaluronic acid begins to decrease and this is the reason for a decrease in tone and elasticity, density, dehydration of the skin, and as a result, the appearance of wrinkles.
To prevent the consequences from becoming irreversible, you need to take care of the skin in advance. Biorevitalization procedures help to quickly and effectively restore water balance. With injections of hyaluronic acid, it is possible to replenish the lack of moisture, biologically transform the structure of the skin, achieve its instant rejuvenation and restore the following qualities:
• moisture capacity
After the introduction of drugs based on hyaluronic acid and amino acids, the effect of biorevitalization persists for a long time due to the fact that cells acquire the ability to increase regeneration. Such methods of rejuvenation are used all over the world and are considered one of the most effective. Injection of hyaluronic acid has the following effect:
• prevention of the appearance of superficial wrinkles;
• intensive saturation of skin cells with moisture;
• the complexion improves;
• skin tone and elasticity increases;
• there is a correction of wrinkles, bio-reinforcement of the skin;
• the effect after the injection of the drug is not only aesthetic, but also curative;
Thanks to the instant rejuvenation effect, you can look fresh and flawless immediately after the injection of hyaluronic acid in the form of subcutaneous injections. This allows you to prepare for an important event and look amazing during the event without resorting to the services of plastic surgeons.
How is biorevitalization carried out and who needs it?
If you are worried about dry skin, dull and uneven complexion, loss of elasticity, the presence of wrinkles, it’s time to get down to business. Biorevitalization helps to prolong youth as much as possible. The features of the cosmetic procedure are as follows:
• The procedure is carried out within one hour
• Specialists of the beauty clinic thoroughly cleanse the skin of the face and neck
• Then a local anesthetic cream is applied
• The doctor of the clinic performs injections of hyaluronic acid scattered over the entire area of the face and neck. Particular attention is paid to those areas of the skin that require restoration
• Biorevitalization is performed both on large areas and in individual problem areas (for example, the eyelids, oval of the face, neck, décolleté, hands)
Contraindication to the procedure:
inflammatory and acute infectious skin diseases,
tendency to form keloid scars,
Preparations for biorevitalization:
In the Bellezza beauty clinic, only certified drugs from world manufacturers that have undergone clinical trials are allowed for biorevitalization. These are gels based on purified hyaluronic acid, similar to that found in our skin. The safety of the drugs has been proven by many clinical trials.
If you want to take inexpensive biorevitalization courses in Ukraine, we invite you to visit the Bellezza medical center in Kiev. Our prices for services are reasonable, and patient reviews are extremely positive. The cost of biorevitalization depends on the drugs used, while our specialists will select the best option for you. Also in the range of services of the clinic there is a procedure for lighter drugs for mesotherapy , the course of which can be used several times a year. As well as hardware ultrasonic face cleansing, deep peeling, oxygen mesotherapy, contour plasticsand other procedures. It is easy to prolong youth today. Skin biorevitalization is a profitable investment, as it prolongs the effect of well-groomed and plump skin, rather than using many ineffective skin care products.