Fungus treatment with a laser is the elimination of the pathogenic environment of the affected nail plate by intense heating with a laser beam. It is recommended to visit a dermatologist for laser treatment of nails 1-2 times a month, depending on their initial state. The result of the procedure will be visible as the nail plate grows back. In addition, it is necessary to follow the recommendations for the care and prevention of re-infection. In the early stages, onychomycosis is treated in several sessions of laser heating of the nail plate, and advanced fungal diseases are more difficult to treat.
If you are diagnosed with nail fungus, sign up for a consultation with a dermatologist and undergo laser treatment for nail fungus.
Laser nail fungus treatment is an effective solution to a delicate problem
The legs are often infected with various diseases. The most common of these is nail fungus, or onychomycosis. This is an unpleasant disease that, when neglected, is difficult to treat. One of the most effective ways to combat is laser treatment of nail fungus. The procedure has the following advantages:
• Safety – the laser acts only on the mycelium of the fungus, without damaging healthy tissue. These are absolutely safe laser medicine treatments that have no side effects.
• The effectiveness of therapy – the result is visible after the first procedure. The final effect will appear after the complete regrowth of the nail. In this case, systemic antifungal therapy can be minimized.
• Painlessness – no need for anesthesia.
• Speed of treatment – it is recommended to visit a dermatologist for laser nail therapy 1-2 times a month for 10-30 minutes. After that, the patient must only observe preventive measures until the nail grows back.
• Convenience – the procedure does not have a rehabilitation period. You will be able to immediately return to your business.
The first symptoms of fungal diseases are itching, cracks and pain between the fingers, yellowing and fragility of the nail plates. Laser treatment in the early stages allows you to completely cope with the disease after a few sessions. The result will be visible as the nail plate grows back. Also, the effectiveness of the procedure depends on compliance with the recommendations for care and prevention of re-infection.
Laser versus medication: which is the best treatment for nail fungus?
A predisposition to fungal infections occurs in people with weakened immunity, smokers, and also in the case of injury to a healthy nail plate. If you notice a foot fungus in yourself, you need to immediately start complex treatment. The following options are possible:
• The use of local drugs. They act from 3 to 12 months, while they do not penetrate the nail. Drug therapy is often considered ineffective, because it is a long and costly process of treating a fungus. In addition, topical preparations have a negative effect on liver function and have serious side effects.
• Laser treatment of onychomycosis. This is a revolutionary breakthrough that allows you to completely get rid of the disease as soon as possible. Onychomycosis therapy performed on time returns comfort and beauty to your life.
It is important to remember that fungal lesions of the nail plates will not go away on their own. It is worth taking care of the health of loved ones, so as not to infect them with this disease. At the consultation, the dermatologist will develop an individual scheme for the frequency of visits and laser treatment. Also, the doctor will select a list of medications for complex effects.
How is laser nail fungus removal carried out?
By contacting our clinic, you can count on an integrated approach to the treatment of damage to the nail plates. The competence of a dermatologist is diagnostics, prescription of effective medications, and appropriate procedures. Laser treatment of nail fungus occurs as follows:
• Site preparation – the podiatrist will treat the nails affected by the fungus to the smallest possible area. After this, antifungal drugs are applied externally for three months, as well as disinfection of all shoes.
• Laser treatment of fungus – the doctor treats the prepared nail plate with a laser. Thanks to deep heating, the spores of the fungus are attacked and destroyed. One session lasts 15-30 minutes. The number of sessions depends on the degree of development of the disease in the person affected by the fungus.
In Kiev, the medical center “Bellezza” is engaged in laser treatment. Here you will find cultural services, the latest medical technology, safe and effective preparations for removing the nail plate. Competent doctors, dermatologists and podiatrists will help you cure all nail diseases. The price of the course will depend on the duration of treatment for fungal infections. We will take into account your possibilities so that the cost of removing nail fungus is acceptable.